Monday, April 1, 2013

April fool


Hi guys!!!!! Its the start of April, the month that I'm gonna die due to stress. This year has been so hectic for me man. I have like 2 major exams to sit for in a time span of >3 months. One in march and another in may-june. :( 
I'm currently having my trials now and i'm left with 2 more papers!!!!!!! But right after that I can only have a few days of break before I work my socks off for finals.... so yeap no holiday for me.

This year is flying by.... just a blink of the eye and its april already!? Gosh. Kinda scared when I graduate from college because its the time where I have to wait for my results, my uni stuffs, praying and praying that I will get in my 1st choice uni.. or get into a uni in UK... 

I have to keep telling myself to continue to be a no-life kid till june 5. Thats all. Then I can have the time of my life YES I CAN DO THIS. 2 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHTING

No comments:

Post a Comment