Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holidays!


HI ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ٩(^‿^)۶

My college is a private one so my holidays are different from others :( Which is sad :(
BUT OHWELL at least i can sleep late hahahahaha.
My family excluding my dad is coming to KL tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
Then I'll go back with them on sunday huhu (▰˘◡˘▰)

Next week is like activity-filled LOL.
Everyday I'm going out!!!!! :-) Its kinda like a bad thing because my mom is not aware of it and she will nag the hell out of me if she knows, complaining that I dont wanna spend time with her and dad blablabla,...... i want to but there's no choice :( Sorry mamamamama and papapapapa. sigh.

AND, the school called my father to invite me to speech day! Because I got 5 distinctions! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
I can finally go up on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /throwsconfetti

And bad thing is, there's so many things to do during the holidays, schoolwork i mean. My major exam is arriving in 2 months time..... but sadly i have no time to study during this holidays. Bummer. Shall try and squeeze time at night to study then (╥﹏╥)

Gonna watch hunger games, the vow, sing k and shop like c r a z y next week who's excited!?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

OKAY TIME TO STUDY LOLZ BB. (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment