Wednesday, April 11, 2012

milky skin

Heylow. I went out with mingzy yesterday! :)
Well-spent day, very well spent day hehe. I mean, Im always having so much fun when I'm with her keke. (• ε •)



her face is going to be the same size as the mic already 凸(¬‿¬)


fav polaroid

WE look diva-ish here (─‿‿─)

instax gals


Saranghaeyo milky skin miongz! ♥‿♥


zilian pwetty milky skin miongz/taeming/kyuming/jiming/yangming/taiming

Ok lastly, because the next time i'm gonna see you is in late June UNLESS YOU VERY NICE COME KL FIND ME, some cheesy pics i found in tumblr for us lmao

You're gonna be in sg for 3 years, I'm gonna be in KL till next year then UK after that.... :'( So yeap i hope the further we get the stronger our friendship will be!

thisthisthis, the least i can do for you. dont cry ok

Lastly,



I love you miongsy!!!!!!! :-)

bbyeomz i will miss you let's skype as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment