Monday, May 14, 2012

care

Sup guys! :)
How're y'all doing~(in a kevjumba tone)
LOL. okay sorry i'm abit lame HAHA.
Today is mother's day!!!!!!!!! :-) I spent my mother's day with jay instead HA HA HA. No la, no choice, momsie in jb :( But still, love you very muchie!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Okay so i went to jay's showcase today!!!!! :D Went there alone but made some friends~
Got one auntie i swear I was major turned off by her sigh. Maintain ley at this age still... lol.

Okay was at the 2nd row!!!! Damn near man omg took nice fancams using my iphone! hoho!
His accent really make me spazz LIKE MAD. LOL and his tattoos face voice humor everything la *O* Saranghaeyo!!!!!!! THEN AUTOGRAPH SESSION SHOOK HANDS WITH HIM! OHMAN WAS GOING TO TELL HIM NICE ASS BUT WHEN I SAID NICE I WAS PUSHED AWAY SO HE JUST SAID THANKYOU IN RESPONSE TO MY "NICE" SIAN SIAN.

And I'm really thankful for having such nice caring friends!!!!!! :) I'm fine really! Just abit stressed up and moody these days but I'm as strong as a bull LOL. Take care of yourselves k bbz! xx

Gonna tumblr awhile then study sobs bbbbbb love all of you and jayparkjaebum


"I look like toshio(ju-on boy) going through puberty" LOL LAMEBOY

No comments:

Post a Comment