Saturday, September 22, 2012

apologize.









Hello sorry for not posting!!! Was really lazy and busy :( 
My comp was spoiled but since it was during my exam period so i didnt go and fix it... went to fix it during my sept holidays and thankgod everything is still in it :') 
Went out like nearly everyday during my holidays! Haha well spent one :) Singing K with my hou pang yaus, shopping with qtvonz, sleepover at ming's house and many family activities! 
Lazy to elaborate hehe some pics taken above! 


I'm gonna be ultra busy again.... zz. trials > holiday 1 week > exam in 3 weeks. 
ikr wtf is this?!?!!?! le sigh can't even take a proper break.
Having my SATs on oct 6 and i'm totally not prepared at all omg >:(
Didn't even practice anything :(

Okay so most probably this is my 2nd last post till nov22(my last paper).. my last post will be about my sister's solemnization dinner which is next saturday~~~

AND AND NOV 23 SMTOWNSG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT HAHAHA ALL OF THEM BETTER COME :@

ok ending this post with some pics/gifs taken from tumblr!
bye yeoms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment