Monday, November 12, 2012

GODFREYYYYYY

Sup guys! 
I'm left with only one more paper and its on 22 nov hehehe. 10 more days to prepare!
In the meantime I have to submit my UCAS application do my hair etc.... so yeah busybusy. 

Was procrastinating a few days back and was using my phone to watch youtube videos. 
Came across some kangxilaile with godfrey gao starring so i decided to watch them. Omg IMMEDIATELY ATTRACTED TO HIM THANKS. His shy face his physique his smile his eyes his mustache the way he treats girls the way he speaks english idk anymore man 

OH AND HE'S HALF MALAYSIAN O M G 

And he will be starring in a hollywood film!!!!!!!!!! I will watch it omgggggg

I THINK THERE'S A NEED TO FILL MY BLOG WITH SOME GODFREY EYEGASM.






/SUBLIMES



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment