Monday, January 30, 2012

Moo moo monday


harlowwwww!
Decided to do up a short post before I start studying keke.
I doubt I will have time to update later on this year so can update jiu update. lol.

Today is a good day!!!!!!!! :D:D
Glad to have classmates that laugh at the same things and have ahjumma laughters LOL.
During a talk today, my ec was sitting infront of me! Then my paper dropped on the floor and he picked it up for me and gave me the cutest and longest eyesmile ever *O* I SWEAR I DIED AT THE MOMENT OMG. I WAS SO NERVOUS I SWEARRRRRRR. y he so cute?! This is like the highlight of today sia LOL. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

And then ALL of my girl classmates (okay not all) started calling me his name lmao damn paiseh omg. If sexposed one day i will never appear in school again :( LOL.

Ogay then another funny thing was when we were in class we used sofia's ipad and went raj's fb LOLOLOLOL. Damn damn damn funny I kept reading aloud his statuses and album names o m g hilarious me. LMAO.

And during math i was on the verge of crying and flipping the table because I get 0 balls. (ಠ_ರೃ)
Like really. I didnt even learn those shittttttt omg. I was so freaking lost and scared :'( So imma go and try to study myself if cannot I'm gonna call mrskok. LOL.

ok end of post just wanted to spazz to myself so im writing this post lol. My readers will probably be like, "wtf like that only what spazz semo" LOL ITS OKAY I THINK ITS A BIG THING FIRST STEP TO MAKING FRIENDS WITH MA EC. ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌

okay bbyeomz till then!!!!!!!!!!
Luv jpmf vn vonz chanel etc for lyfeeee!!!!! ♥‿♥

No comments:

Post a Comment