Thursday, February 16, 2012

hou gui

I (HEARTS) MODERN FAMILY T T M!!!!!!!!!!! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

Harrrlowwwwwwww!!!!! Wanted to blog yesterday but was too busy and tired :( Mianhae!! /bows

Anyway,

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR KELICIA!!!!!!!!!! ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and yes i love and miss you alot :( hehe. Stay pretty and awesome okay!!!!!!! /hugs

Okay so yesterday was vday... another normal day for me i guess. Okay not really a normal day but a bad day. :( Like a series of unfortunate events lol. I nearly got kicked out of biolab bcoz i wasnt wearing really covered shoes so i lent richard's shoes (freaking size 11) and he had to attend his lessons and walking around with his socks for 2hours!!!! Feel damn guilty please T______T then other things happened but i dont wanna elaborate here and i dont wanna talk about it its bad.
Sold cookies and cupcakes!!!!! Had fun selling it i guess :) First time experience of selling stuffs LOL. Maybe i stm but yeah should be the first time. Sold out everything hehe love food club!!! Less than three.

Ok then had vday dinner with aunt, uncle choy & fam, and winnie&fam!!! Had a delicious dinner but we finished like around 10plus? :( I was super super exhausted so when i reached home I bathed and immediately slept on the bed with my wet hair lol. Woke up at 1am, wanted to do my homework but went back to sleep. Kept waking up at 2am, 3am, 4am wanting to do my homework but i kept going back to sleep lolz. Sounds funny but super torturous omg. Finally woke up at 5 plus and finished em and off to school i go. God what a vday.. :(

Today was fine!!! :D Nothing much happened today as usual I kept laughing at my own jokes like mad LOL. Its 1250am now and i'm still wide awake bcoz i drank coffee just now haha. Okay after posting i shall watch a few eps of mf then revise bio then sleeeeep!!! :)

Oh and last thing!!!!! I didnt know our college has prom night omg gg.com hardcore diet man no joke. I can do this! FIGHTING SY HEHEHEHEHE.


byebye readers ily guys!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. ♥‿♥

No comments:

Post a Comment