Wednesday, March 14, 2012

time machine.

Hi I'm sorry for not blogging these days.......... pretty busy and exhausted from school etcetc.
And I need to change my blog url soon idw many people to read my blog :( I need some privacy LOL. So in the meantime I wont be posting much here till I changed my url!

Obtw, nobody likes being left out ok. You all wanna try be in my shoes? See you all will happy anot, will say I attitude anot. zzz.

School is fine i guess................. just super duper angry today because ms.logesh scolded me for wearing shorts dafuq?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DAMN PEKCEK I SWEAR NEARLY POINTED MIDDLE FINGER LOL. Like so many girls wearing skirts, shorts etc yknow!!!!!!!!! Thats why i dare to wear!!!!!!!!! Then she tell me cnt wear anyth above knee dafug we how old already?!?!?!?!!?! Still got attire check?!?!!? smlj?????? Somemore its only her who catch yknow my other teachers bochap. Fug la fug fug fug her fug i want change teacher zz. Now whole class dont like her lol coz she sucks ok.

ok thats all for today bbyeomz. till then!!!!!!!!
Ask me for my url when i change ok :D

No comments:

Post a Comment