Thursday, August 29, 2013

Change


I really hate how I react when I face a problem/challenge. I only think about the negative and not the positive. I start to blame myself for causing so much trouble. I start to think about the if onlys. If only I took that document back. If only I check the website properly... 
I start to think: Why do all the bad things happen to me only? Why am I the only one with this problem?

I hate how negative I am. I want to change, change to a better person. Someone with a better temper, better attitude, someone with a more positive mindset...

I dont even know why I stress over the tiniest things. Do i have OCD lol 


For the sake of myself, my friends and my family especially, I am going to try to change to a better person. It takes time but I hope that one day I can become a better person with a better personality.. 

Just some random thoughts after being lectured by my brother

x



No comments:

Post a Comment